Switch Colors Switch Colors

Fortafy already uploaded the popular "Color Switch" game on newgrounds a few weeks ago. This is an obvious rip off.

odiusfly responds:

"Color switch" is "color switch" and my game is another game with a dot (ball, whatever).
"Color switch", my game and a lot games on internet have the same philosophy, means a dot which going up.. No like - No play. So simple!

Energy Scraps Energy Scraps

While turning, the mouse goes off screen. This makes it difficult to play and makes me click ads by accident.

Royoyoo responds:

Sorry, it's not intentional.
You can lock/unlock mouse cursor to game screen by pressing TAB.

Freddy Adventure Freddy Adventure

I call these "cookie cutter games."

They are quick and easy to make and all look the same.

PrimeBitGames responds:

Hello.
Thank you for review.
We are very surprised with your comment. Could you list games with similar mechanics? We struggled to find any but it seems we didn't try hard enough
Games may see "quick and easy" to do but I assure you that we spent many months designing & developing it.

Starblast 2 Starblast 2

This was pretty fun. It may be a little cluttered though. It's hard to see what's happening at times.

JNGgames responds:

Hey, thanks! I'll see if I can't make a little option where there's not as much particle effects.

Drift Runner 3D: Port King Drift Runner 3D: Port King

Dear lord, this car's tires have no traction.

Recall Recall

The game looks great, but the lag is overbearing.

Spaceventure Spaceventure

Before the page is even finished loading, I get a "game over." Also, there is no restart button or instructions. Last of all, the bottom right part of the screen is cropped off.

8b Lean Monkey Escape 8b Lean Monkey Escape

Every day I see another one of these "cookie-cutter" games. They must be very easy to make because they all look the same. They all have the same buttons, gameplay, graphics, and music.

Pie Planet : Octopus Flavour (Ludum Dare 38) Pie Planet : Octopus Flavour (Ludum Dare 38)

A bug got me stuck inside the planet. And by "bug" I mean a blue flying bug.

Zombie Crisis Zombie Crisis

It's very annoying to see the title pop up every time I click on something. Also it should not be necessary to go through five menus to get to such a simple game.